· Life. Life is a gift. We have to cherish it, enjoy it and celebrate everyday for breathing as a sign of another hope, love and happiness.
· Nature. Having an amazing creation for us to see is one of the greatest things on earth to be thankful for. Remember a word like it’s FREE, just enjoy it, Love it and be part of it.
· People who Love us. We just don’t need to be loved by people around us but we also have to love people whom show us care and respect and we call them Family and Friends.
· Mistakes. Wondering why I included this? We have to be thankful that we experience some mistakes because it’s a proof that we are all still learning for good, to try our best and be not afraid of being imperfect.
· Food. Clothing and Our Home. It’s a need. Having a food on our plate that keeps us having a whole bunch of energy for the day is a good thing to have. Who never eat? With these three major needs of people in order to live, we should at least learn to give thanks. Maybe not all of us got these in a very expensive amount but it doesn’t count. What we have to think is we don’t need to give a lot of money to get expensive house, wear expensive clothes or even eat expensive food, we should be thankful for what we have, what we can get from our works and not to being materialistic.
· Time. Time is the most playful thing that can ruin our life or even make our life happier than no one ever expected. We are in this world and we all know that everything can change within a minute, within just a second. So instead of worrying, thinking too much and making our lives miserable, why not use our time wisely so we can do our a lot of things like showing our love to people we care, doing what we really want and reaching our dreams. Remember, time flies so fast and death is a constant part.
· Unexpected Surprises. Happy thoughts. Surprise visit, gifts we never expect and people who come into our life unexpectedly. It’s a wonderful feeling to have all these rather than the expected things which give us disappointments. So be thankful!
Have time to realize your blessings, not your failures, not your heartaches. Be positive and look in every bright side of Life!
Thanks to all of you my dear readers! J